*Standalone Registration for Pre-conference Workshops is available.
Please note that registration fees for registrants from Low & Lower Middle-income countries is based on country of working address.
REGISTRATION IS CLOSED
Early Bird Registration Closes
31 August 2023
Please take note of the following:
1) By providing your information above, you hereby agree that the Organiser may collect, use, disclose and store your data for the following purposes:
– Facilitate the management and logistics of the event.
– Legal purposes where necessary, including investigation or proceeding.
– The appointed event organiser or Society for Geriatric Medicine (Singapore) may communicate e-marketing materials to you for the 9th Asian Conference for Frailty and Sarcopenia, future SGMS conferences or other SGMS events and communication.
2) The collection of information is aligned to and is in accordance with the Singapore Personal Data Protection Act – 2012 (PDPA).
3) Registration Fees:
– All prices quoted are in Singapore Dollars (SGD) and subject to prevailing GST.
– For Credit Card: Payment will be made through Spark Planners Pte Ltd, the appointed event organiser via STRIPE.
– Your registration will only be processed and confirmed after payment has been received.
For credit card payments, bank charges are payable by registrants, including merchant charges imposed by STRIPE at the time of payment. For telegraphic transfer from foreign banks, registrant must bear the transaction charges imposed by the local/foreign bank.
(i) Please ensure that the conference name, “ACFS 2023” and the “name of the participant” are stated in the remarks during the process of payment via Bank Transfer.
(ii) All bank charges are the responsibility of the participant and should be paid at the source in addition to the registration fee.
(iii) A screenshot/completed remittance advice of the Bank Transfer should be emailed to the Conference Secretariat at firstname.lastname@example.org.
4) Cancellation Policy:
Registration cancellations will not be accepted. No refunds will be made for non-attendance at the Conference.
5) Substitution Policy:
Registered delegates who are unable to attend the Conference may send an one-for-one substitution of the same registration category. All substitution requests must be emailed to email@example.com by 15 August 2023, Tuesday, 2359hrs SGT (Singapore Time). Substitution requests received after the deadline will not be accepted.
Photography and Videography
Professional photography will take place during the event. By participating in the event you consent to the organiser using the images for any form of publicity such as website, media and publication purposes.
For any corrections to your registration, please contact the conference secretariat immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org. The organiser reserves the right to modify the content (including timings) of the programme without prior notice.