|Abstract Submission Opens
2 May 2023
|Abstract Submission Closes
16 August 2023
| Notification of Abstract Acceptance
30 August 2023
| Notification of Competition Finalists
30 August 2023
27-28 October 2023
|Abstract Submission Opens||2 May 2023|
|Abstract Submission Closes||16 August 2023 (Final Extension)|
|Notification of Abstract Acceptance||30 August 2023|
|Notification of Competition Finalists||30 August 2023|
|Onsite Competition||27-28 October 2023|
You are cordially invited to submit your abstracts for the 9th Asian Conference for Frailty and Sarcopenia 2023 Scientific Competition. The Competition is an excellent opportunity to showcase your research and compete among fellow researchers in the region. Please read the submission guide below on how to submit an abstract.
- Authors may only submit original work where they are the first author or co-author.
- Abstracts submitted must not have been published as a full manuscript in any journals.
- Authorship should be limited to ten and only those who have made a significant contribution to the conception, design, execution, or interpretation of the reported study.
- The presenting author must have registered and paid for ACFS 2023.
- Authors of accepted abstract must display a physical poster at the Poster Exhibition during the conference or an e-poster on the conference website as decided by the Abstract Committee.
- Submission of abstract constitute the authors’ consent to have their abstracts that have been accepted to be published on 9th Asian Conference for Frailty and Sarcopenia 2023 website and related media.
Abstract Submission Guidelines
- Abstract should be submitted under one of the categories listed below.
- Abstract must be submitted in English.
- Abstract title should be concise.
- Abstract body should be written in the following structure using the template available on the website.
- Discussions and conclusions
- Abstract body should not exceed 300 words.
- The use of standard abbreviations is acceptable. Place special or unusual abbreviations in brackets after the full word the first time it appears.
- The use of tables, graphs, and other types of images in abstracts is not permitted.
- Only abstracts submitted via the online submission portal will be accepted.
- Abstract must be submitted before the submission deadline of 16 August 2023.
- A Submission Acknowledgement email will be sent to the submitting author’s registered email address once the submission is successful. Please contact (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you do not receive it.
Abstract Submission Topics
Presentations will be organized by topics, please select one of the following topics for each
- Basic Science
- Diagnosis and Aetiology
- Cognitive Frailty
- Locomotive Syndrome
- COVID 19 and Sarcopenia and Frailty
- Surgery and Perioperative Medicine
- Prevention and Public Health
- Health Services
- Oral Health and Swallowing
- Physical Activity and Exercise
- Intervention Studies/Drug Treatment
- The submitting author will be notified via email if the abstract has been accepted for by 30 August 2023.
- The submitting author will be notified via email if their abstracts have been shortlisted for oral or poster presentation as the Competition Finalists by 30 August 2023.
- The decision of the Abstract Committee is final with reference to acceptance, mode, and category of presentation.